- This will be the third ADAC GT Masters campaign for the team led by Christian and Stefan Schütz.
- The Porsches fielded by Schütz Motorsport will once again be clearly identifiable by their striking black-and-yellow livery reflecting the corporate colours of their sponsor, GW IT / Geyer & Weinig (www.g-w.it)
- This will be the first ADAC GT Masters season in which the Porsche specialists are entering two 911 GT3 Rs.
- In 2012, Geyer & Weinig / Schütz Motorsport were genuine contenders for the title at their first attempt, missing out only in the last race of the season.
- In Jaap van Lagen and Christian Engelhart, the team has recruited two proven Porsche experts.
- This will be Engelhart's third season driving for the team led by Christian Schütz; van Lagen is a newcomer to the team and to the series.
- ADAC GT Masters rookies Antonios Wossos and Wolf Nathan will be contesting the Gentlemen title.
- In their debut ADAC GT Masters season, Geyer & Weinig / Schütz Motorsport were the most successful team in terms of race victories, with four wins and five podiums.
- Team boss Christian Schütz has many years' experience of fielding Porsche racing cars.