- Herberth Motorsport competed in the 2012 ADAC GT Masters under the names Team GT3 Kasko and Frogreen CO2 neutral, fielding up to four Porsches.
- Following the death of Alfred Herberth in 2012, his twin sons Alfred and Robert Renauer took over the management of the company.
- Herberth Motorsport have had a sponsorship agreement with the Munich-based TONINO marketing agency since 2013 and have officially adopted the name TONINO Team Herberth for the 2014 campaign.
- The Porsche specialists are considerably expanding their involvement in the 2014 season, fielding no fewer than three Porsche 911 GT3 Rs.
- ADAC GT Masters runner-up Robert Renauer is wearing three hats this year: in addition to his role as Team Principal and driver in the ADAC GT Masters, he will also be contesting the Porsche Carrera Cup.